All are welcome at Hayden Catholic High School. We admit students of every race, religion, color, ethnic origin, and gender.
The Application Process
- Schedule a visit to tour the school.
- Complete application and commitment forms and submit to Admissions office.
- Submit transcript to the Counseling office.
- Conduct personal interview with a member of our Admissions team.
- Take tests for Math, English and Science placement.
For all admissions questions regarding the application and transfer process, international students, and scheduling tours, please contact the Admissions office at
785-272-5210, ext 110 or email@example.com.
9th - 11th Grade Transfers
Students wishing to transfer to Hayden Catholic must meet the following requirements:
- Request a Transfer Packet and complete and return the packet along with a transcript of grades.
- Interview with an administrator and receive approval to enroll.
- Complete the application form and submit it along with the registration fee.
- Meet the course requirements necessary for normal progression towards graduation.
- Meet with a guidance counselor to plan a schedule.
12th Grade Transfers
Senior transfer students are not accepted at Hayden Catholic High School unless the family is moving to the area from out of town. Senior transfers from out of town would follow the same criteria as underclassmen.
Hayden Catholic High School is certified by the Department of Homeland Security's Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP) to accept international students.
Hayden Catholic High School does not provide host families. Agencies placing students at Hayden Catholic must provide a local contact.
For more information please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on study in the United States please visit U.S. Government's Department of Homeland Security website for international students wishing to study in the United States. Study in the States
International students applying to attend Hayden Catholic High School must:
- Fill out an International Student Application Form.
- Provide a copy of applicant's birth certificate with English translation.
- Provide evidence of financial resources (such as a letter from a bank official on official letterhead verifying account and deposit funds to cover tuition and living expenses.)
- Provide a copy of school transcript listing courses taken and grade received with English translation.
- *A recent health or physical form, including record of immunizations.
- *A copy of health insurance coverage.
- A non-refundable application fee of $100.00 (U.S. currency). The fee is payable by money order or credit card. This fee will be applied towards the applicant's tuition and fees when they arrive at Hayden Catholic High School.
*These items may be given to the school office upon arrival to attend school at Hayden.